Medicare Supplement Plan G

Coverage Details:  Plan G covers each of the gaps in Medicare except for the annual Part B deductible. This deductible is $198 in 2020. After that, Supplement G covers all the remaining expenses. For hospital stays, it covers all your hospital expenses. Most importantly, it pays the hospital deductible, which is over $1,400. Medicare will pay 80% of your outpatient costs and your supplement will pay the other 20%.

Find the right plan for you

Together we'll assess your situation and I'll provide you with a free, no-obligation quote for medicare supplement insurance plans that meet your needs and budget.

1 (800) 807-0177