Cigna is a well established company: Cigna is one of the best-known health insurance companies in the United States. Large network of physicians: Cigna has more than 500,000 physicians and more than 8,000 hospitals in its network. ... Plan options: Cigna offers a variety of Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Supplement Plans. Cigna’s global corporation insures over 70 million people around the world. They are based in Bloomfield Connecticut.
Cigna offers Medicare Supplement Plans and Medicare Advantage Plans. Their customer service seems to be ok and issues get resolved in a timely manner. We recommend this Cigna in certain states where their prices are competitive.
Cigna offers 3 companies depending on the state you live in:
American Retirement Life Insurance Company
Arkansas, Delaware, Kansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming
Cigna Health & Life Insurance Company
Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin
Loyal American Life Insurance Company
Alaska, California, District Of Columbia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Oregon, Vermont, Washington
Cigna Medicare supplement policies:
- Offer competitive premiums in many states. Rates will vary depending on the coverage you select.
- Protect against unexpected out-of-pocket expenses
- Help to pay for your hospital and outpatient deductibles, copays and coinsurance
- Can be used nationwide. See any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare.
- Are guaranteed renewable. You cannot be dropped from coverage due to health conditions.